Feb 1, 2012

30 Minute Fiction: 2/1 Update (Short Stories, Novels, Poems, & More!)

So, you guys remember my announcement about 30 Minute Fiction, right? My new WordPress blog where I churn out a 30-minute-or-less piece of fiction every day? Well, it's been pretty successful thus far, and I've decided to include a weekly update for it here so that you Blogger people can keep up with it!

In the first week of 30 Minute Fiction, here's what was written:

1.) Dorian- A speculative sci-fi short story about the future of robotics and artificial intelligence

2.) An except from The Solutionist- Yes, that's right! The first thing I've written for it!

3.) The Division- a poem inspired by the dVerse Poets prompt, Undercurrents

4.) Judgment- By far my most popular piece of week one, a fantasy short story about Judgment itself

5.) 8 Minutes- a short, space opera sci-fi story about a ship in danger and the last hope for a civilization

6.) Rebound- a poem written for dVerse Poets latest open link light

7.) The beginning of Stolen- an excerpt from a novel you don't know much about, which also happens to be my only historical fantasy attempt

If you missed any (or missed the announcement of 30 Minute Fiction), please head on over and read them now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about today's message from the Maniacal Mind?