Sep 29, 2011

News: 9/29

So, I have a lot of schoolwork to do, but I'm trying my hardest to keep up. Here's what's on the plate for next week. As you've probably noticed, I'm doing construction on the blog. I'm going to add some more pages (WIPs and things), but everything should remain available through the changes. =) Now, onto the news.

1.) More reviews are coming! The Vampire Diaries Season 3, Episode 3 review has already been written. I'm just waiting on the screen caps to come out. The Secret Circle Episode 3 review should follow sometime soon. And of course, I can't forget Supernatural Season 7, Episode 2.

2.) Expect more poetry. I'm still planning out The Legionnaire and The Visionary (for my maybe-e-book), but I have a lot of other shorter poems in store!

3.) More The Bombardiers synopses are on the way! Expect a summary for each of the major characters (there are five in total, and you've seen Xi's, so that leaves four heading your way soon). After I've posted all four, there will be a character listing which explains in much greater detail just what the hell is going on in that novel (which you will probably be grateful for).

4.) As for that short story I mentioned, expect it the week after next. I'm on Fall Break for four days, which is long enough for me to churn it out (finally, a break!).

And that is all! See you next post.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/30/2011

    jeepers, that is a big to do list....looking forward to seeing more from ya man :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about today's message from the Maniacal Mind?