Sep 20, 2011

News: 9/20

So, I've been thinking about my line up for the next week or so, and here's what I've come up with.

1.) A Review of the Vampire Diaries episode 2 (sorry I missed the premiere)

2.) A Review of The Secret Circle episode 2 (also sorry I missed that premiere)

3.) A Review of the premiere of Supernatural

4.) At least 1 or 2 more poems

5.) Perhaps a short story may be in the works?

That's all I have for now. I need to organize my upcoming book list in order to figure out which book reviews to do first.

Anyone have recommendations on some new books hitting the market soon? I want to know what you all would be interested in seeing a review of.

So, with that, see you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/20/2011

    OMG I cant wait...I watch every show you are gonna review :) I couldnt be happier if I were naked, sitting in the middle of a giant chocolate cake with nothing but a spoon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD Glad you're excited!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about today's message from the Maniacal Mind?