Oct 12, 2011

News: 10/12

Well, it's news time again. This week I don't have anything planned. At all. I might be able to churn out a poem, but I definitely won't be getting out much else. I have the worst two weeks of my academic life coming up. Tomorrow, I have an English Romantic Period midterm. Next week, I have a computer science project due (that I haven't started), an English Romantic Period essay due (that I haven't even thought about), and a Calculus Lab and Quiz (again, haven't even thought about).

The week after that will quite possibly be the worst week of my entire life. Monday, another computer science project. Tuesday, Japanese speaking test. Wednesday, Calculus Test and Drama Presentation. Thursday, Japanese writing test. Friday, 4-5 page Drama Paper due. If I screw up any single one of those? Bye bye GPA.

If I'm still alive after that point, I'll let you know. But I'm not guaranteeing anything.

This, unfortunately, also means I won't be able to plan The Bombardiers for NaNoWriMo, which means I'll be writing it from scratch come November. Wonderful.

You know, it's time like these I wish my school had an English minor. But it doesn't. So it's major in English and Computer Science, or just major in Computer Science. -twitch- Sometimes I wonder why I bother.

Anyway, if you don't see me around for a while, I'm probably off doing 6,000 Calculus problems or trying desperately to finish my computer science project before the deadline...

Until next time,
Nick

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/12/2011

    hang in there man...you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ David- God, I hope so. I need a job after I graduate. So, it's like MUST GET GOOD GPA! ;__;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/13/2011

    Wow - that is some combination! English and Computer Science! I commend you just for that alone. They should give you a medal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, right? If I could afford it, I'd do summer school to relieve some of the pressure. But I can't... >.>

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about today's message from the Maniacal Mind?