Oct 15, 2011

Novel: The Bombardiers (Quotes 1)

Hey, guys! I've actually managed to start working on my outline for The Bombardiers. I was thinking it would be cool if I shared a few quotes that I come up with while writing it.

Here's a couple I've written so far:

From the Prologue--

"In your greed and ignorance, you overstepped your boundaries. You pushed beyond the realm of your own understanding. You played a god you had no right to play. Instead of advancing our wealth of knowledge in order to craft a better life for all, you created an invincible killer. And now that killer will kill us all."

- Millicent Barnes

_____

From Chapter 2, while Sara is calling her sister--

"You know, Miss Sara Miller, since you are so obviously concerned about the AJA finding you via your phone, I thought I might enlighten you to the fact that I have made it utterly untraceable. Hm, you also have unlimited service now. Not that you have anyone to talk to anymore, I suppose. Bit of a paradox, isn't it? Or is it just a pity? You know, I'm not entirely sure." 

- Xi

3 comments:

  1. I love the quote and the insight! Fun to have them lead in a chapter~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your summary that you wrote on the 8th so I'd have a better understanding of all of this.
    SciFi? Forgive me if I'm wrong.
    Xi's quote in chapter 2 is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Desert Rocks- Indeed, Sci-fi. Tends to be most of what I write. Yes, I quite love Xi. She's so crazy and yet everything she says has some sort of deeper meaning. xD

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about today's message from the Maniacal Mind?